Latest News (most recent first) - Instant channels enable safe Lightning payments with unconfirmed funding Beta - Feb 10, 2019 - Voyager, New trading app from Uber & E-Trade execs announce launch date - Feb 9, 2019 - bumi/blockstream_satellite ruby gem for the Blockstream Satellite API - Feb 8, 2019 - New Zap Desktop 0.3.4 is out. New features, massive performance - Feb 8, 2019 - New release: @lightning desktop app v0.4.0-alpha - Feb 8, 2019 - valerio-vaccaro/Liquid-dashboard - Feb 7, 2019 - Japanese SBI Holdings will allow trading of coins - March 2019 - lnd v0.5.2-beta released - Feb 6, 2019 - Koala studios launches online LN gaming platform - Feb 6, 2019 - Independent Reserve has become the first #crypto exchange in Australia to be insured, with coverage underwritten by Lloyd's of London. - Feb 6, 2019 - Coinbase announces BTC support for their mobile (keep your own keys) wallet - Feb 6, 2019 - Blockstream published a new open source Proof of Reserves tool. - Feb 5, 2019 - RTL release v0.1.14-alpha - Feb 5, 2019 - dr-orlovsky/typhon-spec spec for new trestles side chain published - Feb 5, 2019 - Payment requests coming soon to BTCPay. - Feb 5th, 2019 - Kraken Acquires Futures Startup In Deal Worth At Least $100 Million - Feb 5th, 2019 - Next Blockchain cruise scheduled for June 9-13 - Feb 4, 2019 - Work on a GoTenna plugin to Electrum wallet in progress - Feb 4, 2019 - Bitcoin Candy Dispensers being open sourced - Feb 4, 2019 - New release of JoinMarket v0.5.3 - Feb 4, 2019 - Prime Trust won’t charge its clients to custody digital assets any longer. - Feb 4, 2019 - nodogsplash/nodogsplash wifi access using LN - Feb 3, 2019 - @tippin_me Receive tips using Lightning Network adds message feature - Feb 3, 2019 - Bitcoin-for-Taxes Bill in NH Unanimously Approved by House Subcommittee - Feb 3, 2019 - Full support for native segwit merged into bitcoinj - Feb 3, 2019 - Bitfury is partnering with financial services firm Final Frontier! - Feb 2, 2019 - Now you can open #LightningNetwork channels in @LightningJoule - Feb 2, 2019 - Integrating Blockstream’s Liquid payments on SideShift AI - Feb 1, 2019 - Wyoming legislature passes bill to recognize cryptocurrency as money - Feb 1, 2019 - Casa is open sourcing the code for the Casa Node - Feb 1, 2019 - Casa Browser Extension released - v0.5.2-beta-rc6 of lnd, full release getting very close now - Feb 1, 2019 - Tallycoin adds subscriptions and paywall features in bid to rival Patreon - Jan 31, 2019 - Static channel backup PR merged into LN - Jan 31, 2019 - The NYDFS grants another Bitlicense to ATM operator - Jan 31, 2019 - @pwuille currently proposing the “MiniScript” language to describe BTC output locking conditions for practical composition - Jan 31, 2019 - Fidelity is in the “final testing” phase for its new digital asset business - Jan 31, 2019 - Hardware wallet PR #109 just got merged so that @Trezor no longer requires user interaction for PIN - Jan 31, 2019 - CBOE, VanEck & SolidX filed a new & improved bitcoin ETF proposal. - Jan 31, 2019 - Casa Node code is now open sourced - Jan 31, 2019 - Next Bitoin halving in roughly 497 days - Jan 31, 2019 - BTCPay released 22.214.171.124 - Jan 31, 2019 - @binance now lets users purchase cryptos using Visa and Mastercard credit. - Jan 31, 2019 - Bitfury to Launch Bitcoin Operations in Paraguay - Jan 31, 2019 - Coinbase introduces very generous affiliate program - Jan 30, 2019 - DOJO Trusted Node bitcoin full node. Coming Early 2019 - Jan 30, 2019 - FastBitcoins.com Enables Cash-for-Bitcoin Exchange Via the Lightning Network - Jan 30, 2019 - TD Ameritrade says clients want cryptocurrency investment options - company plans major announcement in 'first half of 2019' - Jan 30, 2019 - Storage component of Fidelity's @DigitalAssets live, with some assets under management, @nikhileshde - Jan 29, 2019 - lightning mainnet has reached 600 BTC capacity - Jan 29, 2019 - Drivechain shows picture of Grin side chain and suggests might be ready in 2 month - Jan 29, 2019 - Lightning labs iOS neutrino wallet in testing stage now - Jan 29, 2019 - Aliant offering cryptocurrency processing free-of-charge - Jan 29, 2019 - Chainstone’s Regulator product to manage assets on the way - Jan 29, 2019 - Fidelity Investments’ new crypto custody service may officially launch in March. - Jan 29, 2019 - Gemini's becomes FIRST crypto EXCHANGE and CUSTODIAN to complete a SOC 2 Review by Deloitte - Jan 29, 2019 - Iran has lifted the ban on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency - Jan 29, 2019 - Confidential Transactions being added into Litecoin announcement - Jan 28, 2019 - http://FastBitcoins.com
Enables Cash-for-Bitcoin Exchange Via the Lightning Network - Jan 28, 2019 - Germany’s largest online food delivery platform now accepts btc - Jan 27, 2019 - Launching a Bitcoin Developers School in Switzerland - Jan 27, 2019 - RTL release v0.1.13-alpha Lightning Build repository released - Jan 27, 2019 - The first pay-per-page fantasy novel available to Lightning Network. - Jan 27, 2019 - Numerous tools become available to write messages transmitted with Blockstream Satellite - Jan 26, 2019; - BTCPay 126.96.36.199 released - Jan 26,2019 - WordPress + WooCommerce + BTCPay Plugin is now live - Jan 25, 2019 - Juan Guaido has been promoting #Bitcoin since 2014 is new interim president of Venezuela - Jan 25, 2019 - Morgan Creek funds @RealBlocks - Jan 25, 2019 - Coinbase integrates TurboTax - Jan 25, 2019 - Robinhood received Bitlicense - Jan 25, 2019 - Anchor Labs launches custody - Jan 25, 2019 - NYSE Arca files w/ @BitwiseInvest for BTC ETF approval - Jan 25, 2019 - South Korea, Seoul, Busan & Jeju Island currently working to create pro crypto economic zones. - Jan 25, 2019 - valerio-vaccaro/Liquid-dashboard - Jan 25, 2019 - Bermuda to launch crypto friendly bank - Jan 25, 2019 - Mobile Bitcoin Wallet BRD Raises $15 Million, Plans for Expansion in Asia - Jan 25, 2019 - BullBitcoin rolling out alpha access of platform - Jan 25, 2019 - Electrum Wallet Release 3.3.3 - Jan 25, 2019 - Bitrefill, purchase Bitcoin and have it delivered directly over LN - Jan 25, 2019 - South Korean crypto exchange Bithumb looking to go public in USA - Jan 24, 2019 - Bitcoin Exchanges Don’t Need Money Transmitter Licenses in Pennsylvania - Jan 24, 2019 - US; New Hampshire Bill Aims to Legalize Bitcoin for State Payments in 2020 - Jan 24, 2019 - Robinhood, LibertyX Receive Licenses from New York Regulators - Jan 24, 2019 - Bakkt Bitcoin futures contract details released - Jan 24, 2019 - Blockstream CryptoFeed V3 now includes 30+ venues and 200M+ updates per day - Jan 24, 2019 - Binance Jersey – The Latest Binance European Exchange - Jan 2019
- Bitfury Rolls Out Lightning Peach, Its Own Suite of Lightning Tools - Jan 24, 2019
- Good news. v3.6.2 just hit the play store for Android. - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitrefill - LN now accounts for more payments than alts - Jan 24, 2019
- proofd.app allows you to store a checksum of a doc on the blockchain - Jan 24, 2019
- 487 days until bitcoin halving - Jan 23, 2019
- New #GalaxyS10 coming with ‘Samsung Blockchain KeyStore’- Jan 24, 2019
- Proof-of-Reserves tool for Bitcoin github.com/stevenroose/reserves - Jan 24, 2019
- Lightning Network Pac-Man Arcade introduced - Jan 23, 2019
- bitlum.io - mainnet Lightning Network Bitcoin wallet beta ready - Jan 23, 2019
- Paywithmoon beta browser extension lets you shop directly on http://Amazon.com from Coinbase account - Jan 23, 2009
- Cboe pulls its long-awaited bitcoin ETF application as government is shutdown. Will refile later on - Jan 23, 2019
- Coinbase is focusing on expanding its trading platform throughout Asia. - Jan 23, 2019
- The Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities (DoBS) says cryptocurrency exchanges in the state do not require Money Transmission Business Licenses. - Jan 23, 2019
- Seed CX Chicago-based exchange startup launched a bitcoin spot trading market for major clients - Jan 23, 2019
- Bitcoin [BTC] payments could go live on Japanese E-Commerce giant Rakuten soon - Jan 23, 2019
- South Africa releases draft cryptocurrency regulation, which will implement bank management of Bitcoin - Jan 23, 2019
- 188.8.131.52 Btcpay released Jan 23 2019
- LibrePatron has been integrated to the btcpayserver-docker project - Jan 23 2019
- LightningPeach simple access to instant and cheap payments - Dec 2019
- Expect JP Morgan To Use Bakkt’s Infrastructure - Jan 2019
- Tallycoin introduces paid posts (like @YallsOrg) and subscriptions (like Patreon) - Jan 2019
- Eclair Mobile v0.3.17 - Jan 2019
- Bitcoin Sidechain RSK Name Service (RNS) - Jan 2019
- new zap iOS alpha - Jan 2019
- Release Candidate of RaspiBlitz 1.0 is out - Jan 2019
- Joule release is up (0.4.0) - Jan 2019
- Wyoming #blockchain bills have passed their house of origination & are moving to the other house - Jan 2019
- Cyphernode v0.1.1 released - Jan 2019
- BitBlenderhas an option to pay Lightning Bolt 11 invoices - Jan 2019
- Dutch bank ABN AMRO experiments with own Bitcoin custody services - Jan 2019
- Hold invoice feature close to being added for lnd. Allows receiver to choose whether to settle or cancel - Jan 2019
- Bakkt is looking to make a slew of hires to build out its digital asset ecosystem, mobile app - Jan 2019
- https://github.com/michaelsdunn1/rpi-lightning-node-ansible deploying LN on Raspberry Pi - Jan 2019
- Coinbase intros cross-border wire transfers, expanded trading/custody services for Asia, U.K. & Europe institutional customers - Jan 2019
- Davos: First-ever Arabic and Hindi translations of the Satoshi white paper. - Jan 2019
- ACINQ/eclair-mobile - 478 - Jan 24, 2009
- bitcoin/bitcoin commits - 19354 - Jan 24, 2009
- lightningnetwork/lnd - 6153 commits - Jan 24, 2019
- c-lightning 5143 - Jan 24, 2019
- rust-bitcoin/rust-lightning - 834 - Jan 25, 2019
- lightninglabs/neutrino - 406 - Jan 25, 2019
- bitcoinj/bitcoinj - 3180 - Feb 9, 2019
- BlueWallet/BlueWallet - 901 - Feb 9, 2019
- Blockstream/satellite - 189 - Feb 9, 2019
Nodes and Market Dominance
- Bitcoin nodes 9964 - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitcoin market dominance 52.4% - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitcoin Core 0.17.1 - Dec 2018
- MAST Smart contracts - TBA
- Testnet release of Schnorr signature - TBA
- Mainnet release of Schnorr signature - TBA
- Bitcoin node count reaches 15,000 - TBA
- Next Halving - May 2, 2020
- Over $3.2 trillion was sent using bitcoin - 2018
- Grayscale launching Stellar fund - Jan 2019
- Nasdaq / VanEck Bitcoin Futures - Q1, 2019
- CBOE-backed VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF - February 27, 2019.
- Bakkt acquires “certain assets” of RCG - Jan 2019
- Bakkt trading - April 2019
- Winklevoss ETF - June 2019
- Fidelity starts selling Bitcoin - June 2019
- Bitmain declares bankruptcy - TBA
- Neutrino - Dec 2018 (available in lnd node)
- LN Channel splicing - June 2019
- LN Sphinx-send - June 2019
- LN eltoo and Channel Factories - TBA
- Atomic Multi-Path Payments (AMP) main net - TBA
- LN node count reaches 10,000 - TBA
- LN: Watchtowers - TBA
- LND channel fund backups - TBA
- LN on Electrum - JTBA
- LN Splicing capability - TBA
- Mainnet release of Lightning Labs desktop - TBA
- Mainnet release of Lightning Labs mobile - JTBA
- 2-3 Major exchanges integrate LN - TBA
- Coinbase integrates LN - TBA
Will update this section when I hear new developments
- Samourai 0.99.05 - Staggered Delivery to Ricochet - Jan 2019
- Ledger X shipping - Mar 2019
- Hardware wallet integrations for Wasabi - TBA
- Hardware wallet integrations for LN - TBA
- Eclair v0.2-beta9 - Jan 2019
- lnd v0.5.1-beta - Nov 2018
- Ride The Lightning - A full feature web app for managing LND node - Jan 2019
LN Extensions / Launchers
- LightningJoule - chrome ext - Jan 2019
- tippin_me - tip jar - Jan 2019
- Cyphernode_io - API kit - Jan 2019
- Pierre Rochard's lnd launcher - Jan 2019
- Blockstream Blockchain Explorer - Dec 2018
LN Desktop wallets:
- Zap Desktop v0.3.3-beta - Jan 2019
LN Mobile wallets:
- BlueWallet - Dec 2018
- BlueWallet introduces Lapp Browser and Lapp Marketplace v3.6.0 - Jan 2019
- Wallet of Satoshi - 10,000 payments - Jan 2019
- Eclair Mobile v0.3.16 - Jan 2019
- Breez Wallet for Android - Jan 2019
- lntxbot (send and receive lightning payments via telegram) - Jan 2019
- zap wallet - Oct 2018
- Nodes: 6,035 nodes - Feb 8, 2019
- Nodes: 5,500, Channels 20,800 - Jan 2019
- Casa - Oct 2018
- Lightning In A Box - Dec 2018
- lndash - a Python dashboard for your LN node - Jan 2019
- glightning: a c-lightning plugin - Jan 2019
- BitPatron a Bitcoin Lightning Patreon Alternative - Jan 2019
- Crypto Garage issues a stablecoin pegged to JPY - Jan 2019
- Wyoming Introduces Bill Offering Cryptocurrencies Legal Clarity To Attract Blockchain Business - Jan 2019
- Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX) - Jan 2019
- Coinstar launching BTC in stores - Jan 2019
- Coinstar adds #Bitcoin to 20,000+ machines worldwide - Jan 2019
- Binance Jersey opens - Jan 2019
- Indonesia’s First Billion-Dollar Unicorn Acquires Philippine Bitcoin Wallet coins.ph - Jan 2019
- Xapo shifting services from Hong Kong to Switzerland - Jan 2019
- LightningNetwork payments on @BTCBITNET exchange - Jan 2019
- BTCPAY offering fiat exchange - TBA
Please comment if you have any ideas on dates. Many of these dates are placeholders waiting for me to update. If you comment then I will update the post.
For a more interactive view of changes, click here
In our current world; bordering on financial chaos, with tariff wars, Brexit and hyperinflation rife, you can count on Groestlcoin to consistently produce innovation that strikes to take the power away from the few and into the many, even after a full five and a half years
of solid development.
Here is what the team has already announced in the last 3 months since the last development update:
- Added to Ledger Nano X with Electrum-GRS. Offering state-of-the-art security.
- Testnet added to the Ledger Nano X!
- Added to Keepkey hardware wallet with Electrum-GRS.
- Testnet added to Keepkey hardware wallet!
- Added to the new multi-currency wallet, Cobo! With a 12,000 GRS giveaway!
- Groestlcoin Testnet added to ARCHOS Safe-T Mini hardware wallet!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Mind Research & Development!
- Groestlcoin was added to Vertbase cryptocurrency exchange!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Bitcoin-Meister, offering various merchandise.
- Added to the Decentralised Cryptocurrency exchange Neblidex!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Drapis! Offering bee bread, raw honey, comb honey and more!
- BECH32 support added to Binance! Allowing users to withdraw their GRS directly to their Trust Wallet app or any other BECH32-supported app.
- Listed at DynX Decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Accepted at SpendBTC, offering various giftcards to be purchased with $GRS
- Added to Switchain, a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange
- Supported at NOWNodes. An innovative platform offering customers unlimited access to public full nodes.
- Groestlcoin added to Melis lite wallet, designed for mobile devices to transact faster than ever.
- Testnet added to Melis lite wallet!
- Supported at NOWPayments, offering instant auto-conversion, easy-to-use API with no hidden fees
- Added to PayCentRUBYdebit card powered by China Union Pay.
- Added to PayCentSapphire debitcard. Powered by Union Pay International!
- Added to PayCent Solitaire debit card, powered by Mastercard!
- See these PayCent cards in action in Korea!
- Added to Digifinex Korea cryptocurrency exchange!
- Accepted at AcceptCryptoz! THE Crypto Directory to find places accepting Crypto near you.
- Added to Cryptwerk! An online directory and map with merchants accepting cryptocurrencies.
- Accepted at 247Bits! Selling cold storage cards and gift cards
What's Being Released Today?
What am I?
Groestl Nodes aims to map out and compare the status of the Groestlcoin mainnet and testnet networks. Even though these networks share the same protocol, there is currently no way to directly compare these coins in a single location. These statistics are essential to evaluate the relative health of both networks.
- Shows Onion (Tor) nodes
- Shows IPv6 nodes
- Supports both main net and test net
- Node Checker – Check the status of a remote node
- Ability to download node data by CSV, JSON or TXT format
- Ability to download unique address data by CSV, JSON or TXT format
- Shows last seen time for each node
- Shows uptime for each node
Groestlcoin Transaction Tool
What am I?
This is a tool for creating unsigned raw Groestlcoin transactions and also to verify existing transactions by entering in the transaction hex and converting this to a human-readable format to verify that a transaction is correct before it is signed.
- Create Raw Unsigned Groestlcoin transactions
- Coin Control
- Generates a QR code for the transaction
- Verifying Transactions
- Compatible with most Groestlcoin wallets including but not restricted to Groestlcoin Core and Electrum-GRS
- Estimates final signed transaction size
- Taking a raw transaction format and shows its Transaction ID, Transaction Inputs and Outputs
What am I?
AGCore is an Android app designed to make it easier to run a Groestlcoin Core node on always-on Android appliances such as set-top boxes, Android TVs and repurposed tablets/phones. If you are a non-technical user of Groestlcoin and want an Android app that makes it easy to run a Groestlcoin Core node by acting as a wrapper, then AG Core is the right choice for you.
- Update to Groestlcoin Core 2.17.2
- Switched to native builds via NDK for Groestlcoin Core resulting in a smaller footprint.
- Added embedded tor
- Added tor pairing support
- TOR upgrade bug fixes
- Improved blockchain Sync progress using getblockchaininfo verificationprogress
- Improved package download progress bar
- Added support for external storage access > Android M
- Added support for Android Oreo, including new notification mechanism
- Added support for Bitcoind RPC cookie
- Change minimum target to Android 21
- Add support for some arm64 android devices
- Various security and bug fixes
- Bump Fee (RBF) improvements – Implemented a new fee-bump strategy that can add new inputs, so now any transaction can be fee-bumped. The old strategy was to decrease the value of outputs (starting with change). We will now try the new strategy first, and only use the old as a fallback.
- Coin Choser improvements
- More likely to construct transactions without change (where possible)
- Less likely to construct transactions with really small change
- Only spend negative effective value coins when beneficial for privacy
- Fix long-standing bug that broke wallets with >65k addresses
- Windows binaries: Now build the PyInstaller bootloader ourselves, as this seems to reduce anti-virus false positives
- Fix performance regression for large wallets
- Fix high-DPI issues related to text fields
- Trezor – Allow bypassing 'too old firmware' error
- Trezor – Use only the Bridge to scan devices if it is available
- Hardware wallets – On Win10-1903, some hardware devices with U2F functionality can only be detected with Administrator privileges. A workaround is to run as Admin, or for Trezor to install the Bridge.
- The AppImage Linux x86_64 binary and the Windows setup.exe are now built reproducibly.
- Fix watch-only wallets that could not bump fee in some scenarios
- Faster transaction signing for segwit inputs or really large transactions.
- Fix BIP70 payment requests could not be paid
- Allow copy-pasting partial transactions from/to clipboard
– Windows Standalone
– Windows Portable
- Android Server Source
– Server Installer Source
– Client Source
– Icon Source
– Locale Source
Android Wallet – Including Android Wallet Testnet
What am I?
Android Wallet is a BIP-0032 compatible hierarchial deterministic Groestlcoin Wallet, allowing you to send and receive Groestlcoin via QR codes and URI links.
Groestlcoin Java Library Source
- SegWit Support:
- Send to native SegWit Bech32 addresses.
- Receive to and spend from native segwit (Bech32) addresses
- Existing wallets without a spending PIN are updated to use native segwit (Bech32) addresses
- Existing wallets with spending PIN can be upgraded by changing or removing the PIN
- Add 3 more block explorers – Groestlsight, Blockbook, Blockchair
- New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth
- Use much less memory when displaying QR codes
- Add a warning dialog regarding a relatively high fee
- Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails
- Backing up makes use of the SAF. For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used
- Fix certain payments not showing up until they become confirmed
- Always show fiat amounts directly below Groestlcoin value in the payment history
- The QR Code scanner now supports portrait orientation
- Run circular reveal transition if QR code scanner is started via lower action bar
- Update build to Gradle 3.3+ and Android Plugin for Gradle 2.3.3
- Use Room Persistence Library for access to the address book database
- Adds a network security configuration
- Migrate support libraries and architecture components to AndroidX
- Add another backup reminder
- Remove ability to restore backups from list of Base58-encoded private keys
- The app now requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- Option to request coins to a legacy address (Sender may not support BECH32)
- Double the capacity of the block store
- Make more room for transactions list by scrolling away the balance panel
- Based on GroestlcoinJ 0.15.2
- Disconnects from incompatible peers much faster
- Fix crash on Pixel 2 devices
- Fix crash with hyperinflated fiat currencies
- Fix rarely occurring crash when backing up the wallet
- Fix crashes when opening dialogs at the wrong time
- Fix crash when archiving a wallet backup on certain devices
- Updated checkpoints
- Update Electrum-GRS list with server fingerprints
- Removed unused code and features. Show splash icon whilst the app is loading
- Remove labs feature – Look up wallet names from the DNS
- The FOREGROUND_SERVICE permission is now requested (Android 9 Pie +)
- Support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons (Android 8+)
- Fix app shortcuts (Android 7.1)
- Multiple 'coin received' notifications are now bundled into a notification group (Android 7+)
– Testnet Download
What am I?
Groestlwallet is designed to protect you from malware, browser security holes, even physical theft. With AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, keychain and code signatures, groestlwallet represents a significant security advance over web and desktop wallets, and other mobile platforms.
Simplicity is groestlwallet's core design principle. Because groestlwallet is "deterministic", your balance and entire transaction history can be restored from just your recovery phrase.
iOS 0.7.3 Changes
- Fix BIP70 payments
- Updated QR Scanner
- Lowered spending limit
- Updated DNS Seeds
- Updated checkpoints
- Fixed URL Scheme
- Fixed GRS Name in mailing
- Fixed crash upon starting in some scenarios
Android v89 Changes
- Use default fee
- Republished on Google Play by removing send_sms permissions
- Lowered spending limit
- Updated to API 28
- Use https instead of http for GRS price
- Updated DNS Seeds
- Updated Checkpoints
– Android Source
- Android Download
– iOS Download
What am I?
Groestlcoinomi is a lightweight thin-client Groestlcoin wallet based on a client-server protocol.
Groestlcoinomi v1.1 Desktop Changes
- Rebranded to Groestlcoinomi
- Updated to use ElectrumX 1.4 protocol
Groestlcoinomi Android v1.6 Changes
Groestlcoin Java Library Source
- Updated to use ElectrumX 1.4 protocol
- Removed unused native code
- Removed local groestlcoinj library (Included from Mavenlocal)
- Updated Gradle
– Android Source Android Download
– Windows Download
– Mac OS Download
– Linux Download
Groestlcoin BIP39 Tool
- Update Samourai Path on BIP32 tab
- Fix BIP38 Support for mainnet and testnet
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) was created by the team behind Binance exchange, arguably the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao (CZ). BSC is a dual-chain architecture that encourages users to utilize one blockchain for building digital assets and decentralized apps in order to trade faster. To find them search the phrase ‘bitcoin testnet faucet’. One of the known and dependable faucets can be found at ... open the Send tab and in the ‘Pay to’ box there’s a Bitcoin address of the person you pay to. Insert the address manually or from the clipboard. To easily identify the payment later, type some description. The sent sum and the transaction fee make the total amount of ... The Binance Chain testnet is open. Do not use real coins on the demo account! If you have 1 BNB in your account, you can go to the Test Faucet, where you will be prompted to open a testnet wallet ... If you’re ready to start trading, then check off the Enable Trading box and the Enable Future box if you plan to trade futures. For some people, the Enable Future box won’t be shown here. That means the account is not set up for trading futures. It is easy to setup Futures trading on your account if it is not already enabled. From the main Binance login page, click on the Derivatives ... Other exchanges have also rushed to list one of the most talked-about Chinese projects since 2017 such as Binance and FTX exchanges. Filecoin Mainnet Launch. Protocol Labs spearheaded the project’s ICO in 2017. Backed by top names in venture capital like Sequoia and Andreessen Horowitz, $200 million was raised. The ICO was followed by testnet postponement until 2019. Protocol Labs initially ... Working as a market leader in the crypto community, Binance DEX has announced the launch of a brand-new and advanced testnet of the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem. The testnet will involve the launch of two chains named Chapel testnet and Ganges testnet. The chains will be launched on July 9, 2020. The official Binance DEX […] Trade over 40 cryptocurrencies and enjoy the lowest trading fees in America. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. BitMax: global digital asset trading platform; exchange for Bitcoin and other crypto coins & tokens; innovator of staking, margin & derivative trading product. Binance Chain Panama Service kündigt Unterstützung für Chainlink an, Litecoin Die populäre Krypto-Börse Binance schoss innerhalb kürzester Zeit in den Vordergrund, und die Börse geniesst heute ihren Status als eine der vertrauenswürdigsten Börsen des Marktes, obwohl sie zentralisiert ist. Die… Read More → Bitcoin rief diese Reaktion hervor, nachdem ein Signal 11.000 US-Dollar ...
Live feed test trading Margin's new scale trading strategy bot on BTC/ETH market at Binance exchange. Trades will appear in the bottom left box panel. I will be changing the bot strategy every ... In this demo, I go through the Binance DEX on test net as they have recently launched and explain each of the options for people that are interested in testi... Binance DEX Testnet Overview and Walkthrough - Hindi - Duration: 11:13. Game of Bitcoins 3,860 views. 11:13. ... Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble - Full Documentary - Duration: 35:01. 100thMonkeyChannel ... tuto binance francais - achat / vente / trading sur marge - achat crypto monnaie altcoin et bitcoin - duration: 32:57. Cryptanalyst - Analyses crypto FR 2,589 views 32:57 Bitcoin Halving arrives. Shelley Haskell Testnet Launches. Binance.us launches OTC desk ----- Twitter -- https://twitter.com/goodfreephotos Patreon -... _____ 🌐Website Doopie cash: https://www.doopiecash.nl 👕Doopie Cash Merchandise & Crypto k... Binance spare 10% Gebühren: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LUKU79QJ Coinbase 10 USD Gratis: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5bcf4942aa464b01cd20f5c0?l... Documental sobre los orígenes de la criptomoneda madre: BITCOIN. Banking on Bitcoin, habla sobre todos los obstáculos que tuvieron que atravesar los pioneros... $100 A Day Trading On Binance ... 10 Signs of a Bitcoin Bull Run - Duration: 18:47. Crypto Tips 14,862 views. 18:47. How Blockchain is Becoming the New Scam - Duration: 11:03. Crypto Tips 16,065 ... Binance DEX testnet has launched on Binance Chain. Checkout this detailed walkthrough from wallet creation to trading. Test it out and let me know what you think about the decentralized exchange